Godolphin and Latymer was founded on strong philanthropic principles.
Established in 1905 through generous acts of charity, our school has always strived to give bright and talented girls a world-class education, regardless of their families’ financial circumstances.
Unlike many independent schools, we do not have a large historical endowment. This means we rely on the support of our current parents as well as our past parents and alumnae. Their generosity funds our fee-assistance programmes and helps build and maintain the exceptional facilities that extend and enhance our educational offering.